Spinner: the game Spinner: the game

Russian song +1
clicking the boy gives money from the neck +1
thug life +1
black and white +1
kid is the best thing in the game +1
but seriously i like it its nice

Re:Maid UPDATED Re:Maid UPDATED

i usually don't play visual novel anime or any game for that matter who's only purpose is to tell a story, if you mix a story with other actions like a shooter or whatever but there is the option to skip that's cool, but this time i decided to give this kind of game it's attention, and despite making multiple saves to get back to later, getting the forever alone ending, and just in general going thru what i did, is more then enough, it really appealed to me actually since i am in college and i am also socially awkward and i don't like communicating to say i do not talk to anyone is a lie but that's besides the point, i must say i really enjoyed the game and it is really unlikely that i enjoy a story game since i also tend to have a cold side when it comes to things that do not concern me and, in my point of view its something you should try, all in all, i enjoyed my time and for that i thank you sir.
also i don't have an in between meter i either love something or i hate something some times sure i chose a different score but its mostly full right or full left.

Skull Castle Festivities Skull Castle Festivities

heard it for the first time when i was playing Super D back when i was a kid really nice track, and it's catchy REALLY CATCHY

Karbon - Pico's On Acid [MAC7] Karbon - Pico's On Acid [MAC7]

heard this first time when i was playing Super D when i was a kid and despite this only being in the main menu its still a really catchy song, really nice loop good job